- STng converter now correctly decodes Rudder information when bridging from STng onto SeaTalk1.
- The symptom of this issue was typically seen on the Smart Controller once R4 software was loaded into the EVO pilots, whereby the rudder bar/angle would either show as Hard Over, or would jump about.
- Converter does not Block MDS Selection Feature when operating in NMEA0183 mode
- Support for Multiple Data Selection (MDS) feature
- Converter no longer blocks the MDS feature
- Data such as Speed, Depth, Wind, Heading & GPS bridged from SeaTalk1 to SeaTalkng can be selected as the system data source.
- Support for Global Selection of Units
- The converter will now support and retain the system units selection from an i70 or MFD, throughout a powercycle.
- General SeaTalkng data improvements
- NMEA0183 OUTPUT mode for connection to an isolated NMEA0183 VHF data input
- Variation / heading conversion issue fixed
- Units conversion improvement
- Improved support for support for the Seatalk 1 Joystick
- Improved tunneling of Autopilot messages -corrects the intermittent error message of “nopilot” being displayed on SeaTalk1 control units, when being tunneled through the STNG backbone.
- Autopilot tunnelled messages now supported.
- Speed-through-the-Water (STW) Invalidity Check implemented, to ensure Converter doesn’t stop the conversion of STW from other sources.
- Converter now automatically checks / upgrades its boot loader at power on.
- PGN 129540 modified to transmit correct status value for satellites used in Differential mode.
- PGN 129029 now correctly initializes the default values for PDOP, Geoidal Separation, Altitude and Integrity, to “unavailable”.
- Default starting source address preset to 115 instead of 0, to resolve some PGN conflicts from other sources
- Corrects an intermittent error in SOG data, when the converter is being used to convert the RS125+ from Seatalk1 to SeatalkNG.